As one Historic District, Ansley Park is a suburban residential district developed between 1904-1913. It was completed in 1930 and the neighborhood included a church, apartments, and single-family residences. In particular, the church was built in 1913 as a Neo-Classical structure that features a pedimented Corinthian portico. Ansley Park is characterized by curvilinear streets, eclectic architectural styles, and a good number of parks such as Winn and McClatchy. The houses at Ansley park have a diverse style and scale representing contemporary suburban architecture including Federal, Italian Renaissance, Tudor, Colonial, and Neo-classical.